over 49 years old
28%
 28%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 35

hondaMC
Donator
Donator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

38 but at the moment I'm feeling like 90 years old with bad knees .............. mowing furniture and boxes will do that to your body
GEORGIEBOY26
Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad to be among you "old codgers" Laughing Laughing i'm 57 and still doing karaoke, dj work 5 nighta a week, and lovin' every minute Laughing Laughing keeps me young..........i think Wink Very Happy had a few surprises here today with the disclosures Wink but nice to know we don't give a hoot about our ages Laughing Laughing
Boneapart
Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK! Since the Boss himself and Flyers have asked me to state my age, I shall... The Boss already knows my age but obviously wouldn't mention it without my permission... So here goes all you young wippersnappers... Believe it or not but I shall be the grand old age of 70 on the 3rd September this year... Guess that makes me the oldest swinger on the site... Wink
Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boneapart wrote:
OK! Since the Boss himself and Flyers have asked me to state my age, I shall... The Boss already knows my age but obviously wouldn't mention it without my permission... So here goes all you young wippersnappers... Believe it or not but I shall be the grand old age of 70 on the 3rd September this year... Guess that makes me the oldest swinger on the site... Wink

whooo whooo... Laughing Laughing your only as old as ya feel Boney buddy. keep swingin' Wink Laughing Laughing
flyers2thecup
Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boneapart wrote:

That's it? Wink

GB put it perfectly....unfortunately, i FEEL like * most of the time! That's what i get for playing hockey....still! i'm afraid they're gonna have to cart me off the rink before i quit playing! Smile

and for the record, what's the big deal about age, anyways? we all get older everyday. i just hope i'm able to function on my own by the time i get "old"...which i consider 40. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Anything Goes All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: