Video Card Suggestions?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blknight3
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Video Card Suggestions? Reply with quote

I'm looking for a new video card for my PC .... something mid range should do. Right now I'm looking at an ATI X1950 Pro. Anyone have any suggestions that I might want to consider? This is my CHritsmas present to myself
Seiji
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't considered myself an expert, but I have a GeForce 6600GT 128MB 128-bit GDDR3 AGP. It's 81.99 here, by GIGABYTE and it's PCI-E (mine was made by XFX, MSI I hear good things about): http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814125156&ATT=14-125-156&CMP=OTC-d3alt1me

As someone said in the review: Things change so fast with vid cards, 3 yrs. ago these were the top of the heap cards out there.

What you metioned is better, but more exspensive. I guess it boils down to what you would need it for, right? Smile
blknight3
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Seiji. I wound up going with the ATI X1900 XTX. I'm not a huge gamer so this more than meets my needs. Nice card and I got it for, for shall we say an agreeable price?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Anything Goes All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: