America : From Freedom to Fascism

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: The BLOG
View previous topic :: View next topic  

This question assumes you have been working in the same field for at least 5 years..... Have your wages kept up with the cost of living over the past 5 years?
No
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Yes
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

DVDCoverArt
Site Master
Site Master

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: America : From Freedom to Fascism Reply with quote

The documentary, "Aaron Russo's America: From Freedom to Fascism," is not simply about the corruption of those in power over the monetary system. Their goal is to enslave every man, woman, and child in the United States and the World itself, and do it without firing a shot.

The middle class is the backbone of every country. The easiest way to control the middle class is to eliminate the class altogether. If you have a lot of money, eroding the value of the dollar won't hurt that much, but for the rest of us, life gets much more difficult.

I am not so sure there is even a middle class left. The average cost of a home in the US is between $250,000 and $325,000 thousand dollars. It was less than $140,000 thousand dollars just 12 years ago. Wages haven't even come close to keeping up with that pace. If you live in California, you can barely buy a shack for $200,000 thousand dollars, if at all.

How do you control or eliminate the middle class? By controlling their wallets. Money is power, it always has and always will be.

I would encourage everyone to view the Documentary (link at bottom of page) and buy it as well. This documentary has nothing to do with a conspiracy theory derived from made up facts. The facts have always been in front of us, we have just been too blind to recognize them. Its like putting your old TV next to a new one, you didn't realize how bad the picture was on yours until you could actually see the difference.

I encourage you to express your opinion, but Please watch his documentary first Before you leave your opinion. An opinion based on ignorance is not an opinion I would give any credence too. Wink

Aaron Russo's "America: From Freedom to Fascism"

Click Here to visit Aaron Russo's Web Site
Seiji
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you know about Aaron Russo before I sent you the link?

I just happened to be surfing myspace and came across one of his interviews. I thought his story was a pretty interesting one...and put a hugh lump in my throat.

I would tell people to watch this interview first:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3218585954111617501
You'll get a better idea about the man. After watching the interview, I downloaded "Aaron Russo's America: From Freedom to Fascism". Still haven't gottena round to watching it, though.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: The BLOG All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: