Technical Support

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBalloon
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Technical Support Reply with quote

Dear Technical Support

25 months ago, I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from DrinkingMates 4.2, which I had used for years without any trouble.

However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and the only solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off. To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications, such as LadsNightOut 3.1, Football 4.5, and Playboy 6.9.

Successive versions of GirlFriend proved no better. I tried a shareware program, Slapper 2.1, but it had many bugs and left a virus in my system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks.

Eventually, I tried to run GirlFriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected each other and they caused severe damage to my hardware.

I eventually upgraded to Fiancée 1.0, only to discover that this product soon had to be upgraded further to Wife 1.0.

While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does come bundled with FreeSexPlus and cleanhouse2003.

Shortly after this upgrade, however, I found that Wife 1.0 could be very unstable and costly to run. Any mistakes I made were automatically stored in Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted. They then resurfaced months later when I had forgotten about them.

Wife 1.0 also has an automatic Diary, Explorer and E-mail filter, and can, without warning, launch TurboStrop and Whinge. These latter products have no Help files, and I have to try to guess what the problem is. Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly, requiring ShoeShop Browser for new attachments and Hairstyle Express which needs to be reinstalled every other week.

Wife 1.0 also spawns unwelcome child processes that drain my resources. These conflicted with some of the new games I wanted to try out, warning me that they are an illegal operation. Also, when Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Audi TT hard drive, it often crashes. Wife 1.0 also comes with an irritating pop-up called Mother-In-Law, which can't be turned off.

Recently I've been tempted to install Mistress 2004, but there could be problems. A friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2004; it tends to delete all of your Money before uninstalling itself.

Please help?
herk
Exceptional Member
Exceptional Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldie, but still funny.
annarere1960

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very funny Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
nonini
Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing lol Laughing
Exceptional Member
Exceptional Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
drastija
Exceptional Member
Exceptional Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing LOL Laughing

Leonardo da Vinci
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Humor Us! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: