finally settled on this one

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: finally settled on this one Reply with quote

after months of research, i chose a 1080P sharp aquos 46d64u. i saw on cheapstingybargains that there was a great deal out there; so, that did help sway me just a tad. Very Happy no fancy home theater, but will show the cartoons just fine i think..lol.

BHD Twisted Evil

PS, for those needing any cables, go check out monoprice. i picked up 6ft hdmi cables for $4.37 and optical out cables for $4.90.
tkboxer
Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice choice BHD.....you're going to get spoiled with HDTV programming, soon you won't watch any program unless its in HD. Smile
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tkboxer wrote:
Nice choice BHD.....you're going to get spoiled with HDTV programming, soon you won't watch any program unless its in HD. Smile

hey tk,

nope, i hope not at least! i really don't watch alot of tv other than news, espn and cartoons w/ the kiddies. in fact, i'm only going to go OTA hd =)

BHD Twisted Evil
bobflemming
Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good to me - i'm slowly coming round to the idea (idea only) of flat screens, i can't let go of my CRT Confused
spartanstew
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: finally settled on this one Reply with quote

blackhawkdown wrote:

PS, for those needing any cables, go check out monoprice. i picked up 6ft hdmi cables for $4.37 and optical out cables for $4.90.

Great tip. I've been using monoprice for years and have never been disappointed. (bluejeanscable is pretty good too).

Is that a Salamander stand?
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: finally settled on this one Reply with quote

spartanstew wrote:
blackhawkdown wrote:

Great tip. I've been using monoprice for years and have never been disappointed. (bluejeanscable is pretty good too).

Is that a Salamander stand?

it's a BDI avion noir 8527 Very Happy it's one of the only stands that has built in "hidden" wheels on it. a MUST in my mind, even for the sake of vaccuming all of the dust! lol. it also has built in cooling slots.

BHD Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Anything Goes All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: