Delay to get account started

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Beginner's Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vitop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Delay to get account started Reply with quote

Not sure if this is the right place, but it does seek beginners feedback. It does seem to take a very long time to get access to artwork. I signed up yesterday and it has already been about 24 hours and my account is still restricted. I was expecting to have everything go through within the hour. So I guess everyone had to do the same thing and just wait until they set it up? How long does it usually take?
Boneapart
Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about the delay, but if you paid by paypal it should be sorted spmetime today soon as the owner of the site recieves your subscription. Meanwhile you should take the time checking out the site rules... Hope you enjoy your stay with us...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi -

Thanks for the post. I paid with Google and got a reciept from them almost immediately. it's about 48 hours now and still waiting for either the account to be turned on or an email back. Hope you are right about getting it done today.

Thanks
DVDCoverArt
Site Master
Site Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Sorry for the deley Reply with quote

Sorry for the deley. I have problems with Google Checkout sending me notices when new members subscribe. I have done everything I can think of to correct the problem, but to no avail.

Unfourtunatly, if I can't get the problem resolved soon, I will have to stop using them.
vitop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I can see what you mean. Just now (three days after I ordered it) I finally got a "shipping confirmation" from Google. And you turned the site on the same day. So the delay is definitely on Googles side.

Thanks for getting it done quickly after you got confirmation.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Beginner's Feedback All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: