JOHN CARTER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:04 am    Post subject: JOHN CARTER Reply with quote

this was titled "john carter, warlord of mars" as a marvel comic for those that didn't know. this movie was about a wealthy earthling who stumbled upon a way to send a copy of himself to mars. he meets and eventually falls in love with the princess of mars, deja thoris (portrayed by the hot lynn collins); he then helps her to overthrow the villian who has threatened to destroy her city unless she marries him. he's thrown for a twist when he is "sent back" to earth, but the story of how he makes his way back to mars, and deja thoris, is just as entertaining.

this was WAY better than the critics have cried about. it was action filled, the cinematography was awesome and the plot was above average in my eyes. i'm not sure whether or not it was due to the fact that i was familar with the character prior to the movie, but i don't think you'll be disappointed. GRADE: B

BHD Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: