SNOW WHITE and the huntsman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: SNOW WHITE and the huntsman Reply with quote

can the evil queen's minions capture snow white so that she can take her heart, the youth serum of the evil queen? after originally being forced into helping the queen, the huntsman sees that he was on the wrong side of the equation and helps snow white get to the castle of her father's ally. she then goes to the evil queen's castle and gets revenge for her father's untimely death.

this one surprised me, bigtime. i thought it was a great movie after not knowing what to expect. charlize theron was a great cast as the evil queen. it was a bit funny to see THOR in this movie (no matter what he does from now on, chris hemsworth will be known as thor). GRADE: B+/A-

BHD Twisted Evil
blknight3
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have to go and see this one. And Avengers, and maybe MIB III
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: