REVOLUTION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: REVOLUTION Reply with quote

what would you do if ALL power went out? no computers, tvs, cars or any electrical device. that's what happens and we see how a family copes with this and the fact that the newly installed government murders one brother and is looking for the other.......

i thought this was a great show w/ a very interesting premise. i'm hopng JJ abrahms can give us a show that can lost longer than one season....thumbs up here! GRADE: B+

BHD Twisted Evil
blknight3
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched this Monday night and it wasn't bad. Not sure I'll continue though as it goes up against my two favorites, Castle and Hawaii Five-0.

I'd give it a B rating.
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blknight3 wrote:
I watched this Monday night and it wasn't bad. Not sure I'll continue though as it goes up against my two favorites, Castle and Hawaii Five-0.

I'd give it a B rating.

hey knight,

i have three letters for you D V R. lol.... there's no excuse in this day and age to not watch everything you like =)

BHD
blknight3
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey BHD.... DVR = annoying. All 3 shows are on at the same time, and my DVR will only allow 2 shows at a time if using high Def. I can alwasy download if I like it enough. Waiting to pass judgement until after I see the 2nd one when I get home Saturday.
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blknight3 wrote:
Hey BHD.... DVR = annoying. All 3 shows are on at the same time, and my DVR will only allow 2 shows at a time if using high Def. I can alwasy download if I like it enough. Waiting to pass judgement until after I see the 2nd one when I get home Saturday.

hey knight,

revolution is the number 1 new show and has beat out some strong contenders. have you given it a shot yet?

BHD Twisted Evil
blknight3
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey BHD. Yep. I've not missed a show yet. Forgot about on demand. I give it 1.5 thumbs up. I think it's going to be a very short run show though. Not becasue it isn't good, but a limited storyline I think.
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

let's hope it goes a few seasons. the premise is a good one.... and besides that, i'm partial to cute, greek gals because my g/f is greek. Smile

BHD Twisted Evil
blknight3
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've kind of fallen off this one. It's gotten kind of draggy, and unrealistic. I mean 15 years after they lose everything and they still have perfectly coiffed hair, clothes that look like they just came from the mall. Never have to search for food etc.

I know it's just a show, but at least make some of the basics look real Show them hunting/scrounging to survive. Not looking like they jest stepped out of the shower.
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blknight3 wrote:
I've kind of fallen off this one. It's gotten kind of draggy, and unrealistic. I mean 15 years after they lose everything and they still have perfectly coiffed hair, clothes that look like they just came from the mall. Never have to search for food etc.

I know it's just a show, but at least make some of the basics look real Show them hunting/scrounging to survive. Not looking like they jest stepped out of the shower.

hahaha...if u watch walking dead, did you notice that laurie holden had a nice, bright white thong on after she had some fun with the governer? how did she get that so new looking!? lol...

BHD Twisted Evil

PS, still on this one for the long haul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: