interstellar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:06 am    Post subject: interstellar Reply with quote

the earth is dying a sandy, death. crops and the earth are losing their viability. a scientist thinks he can send people to sustainable planets at the far reaches of the universe by sending people through a black hole. he enlists a pilot who has to sacrifice seeing his family grow up to attempt to save the planet. little does he know that all is not as portrayed.

not a great movie, but not as terrible as I thought it was going to be. I would give it middling grade: GRADE: C

BHD Twisted Evil
tkboxer
Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the movie where Matthew McConaughey drives a Lincoln somewhere really far away and has Anne Hathaway as a passenger? LOL!

He is not a bad actor but he sure is catching flack for those Lincoln commercials.

The reason I have yet to see this movie is my gut feeling says it ends badly for humanity and it would just be too depressing.
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tkboxer wrote:
Is that the movie where Matthew McConaughey drives a Lincoln somewhere really far away and has Anne Hathaway as a passenger? LOL!

He is not a bad actor but he sure is catching flack for those Lincoln commercials.

The reason I have yet to see this movie is my gut feeling says it ends badly for humanity and it would just be too depressing.

sorry for the late reply, but it was busy season for me at work and i didn't have a chance to get on the pc as much, even at night. it stars mcconaughey, but not anne hathaway. his co star was jessica chastain who played his daughter.

the ending was actually a good one!

BHD Twisted Evil
tkboxer
Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did finally see the movie, it was pretty good to my surprise.
It's a film you have to watch and replay in your mind to get it to make sense.
A lot of timeline crossing that you don't recognize when you are first watching it.
Much better than I had expected.
blknight3
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
it stars mcconaughey, but not anne hathaway. his co star was jessica chastain who played his daughter.

Uhhhh.... Finally got to see this one.... and if that wasn't Anne Hathaway, someone owes her a lot of money, because her name is on there and it surely looks like her. She's one of the astronauts that goes with him.
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blknight3 wrote:
Quote:
it stars mcconaughey, but not anne hathaway. his co star was jessica chastain who played his daughter.

Uhhhh.... Finally got to see this one.... and if that wasn't Anne Hathaway, someone owes her a lot of money, because her name is on there and it surely looks like her. She's one of the astronauts that goes with him.

for the life of me, she didn't even register with me for some reason when tk asked that question. must be gettin' old!

BHD Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: