fantastic beasts and where to find them

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:10 pm    Post subject: fantastic beasts and where to find them Reply with quote

newt (ed redmayne) visits america and he has with him a magical case that holds the "fantastic beasts" that he has carried with him on a trip around the world. unfortunately for him, the beasts escape and it is up to him, with the help of a non-magical person, kowalski (dan fogler - balls of fury fame), to capture them all. he has to do this, overcome hurdles placed on him by the magical society and while trying to avert a war between those in the magic world and the non-maj people.

not a bad movie if you're into the wizarding world of harry potter. great effects. i liked it, the characters keeps you engaged throughout. GRADE: B.

BHD Twisted Evil
blknight3
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to this but I'll wait till it comes out on Blu ray
blknight3
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I didn't make it to it's release date, and I would have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. I had some time to kill waiting for a flight so I went and saw this in 3D IMAX. Far better than I thought it would be. I'm going to give this a B=, maybe even an A-
DVDCoverArt
Site Master
Site Master

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:52 pm    Post subject: Great movie! Reply with quote

I really enjoyed this movie.

Harry Potter, Star Trek, Star Wars, Bourne, etc., these are the types of movies my wife and I love. And the occasional chick flick.

My criteria for what constitutes a good movie is if I forget that I am watching a movie.
blknight3
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you on that one. This was one a the few that actually make me feel that way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: