TV - the brave

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: TV - the brave Reply with quote

when there is no other way out, the defense intelligence agency, lead by patricia Campbell - anne heche, uses a team of special forces soldiers to save the day. they are aided by a team of analysts who include former field agents and cia graduates.

this is a GREAT show. it's in the vein of the tv show, the unit. I was actually surprised by how much I liked this one. it was initially an oversight for me, but I decided to watch one episode on a night when there was nothing else on... ended up watching all 3 eps. LOL

GRADE: A

BHD Twisted Evil
blknight3
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll give this one an A+ and I'll also give Seal Team an A+. Usually not really into these kind of shows long term but I like them bith and couldn't really chose between the two
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to do seal team also, but hadn't watched it yet. I'm not sure about that one yet... =)

BHD Twisted Evil
blknight3
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of the two of them my favorite is Seal Team. Both are good and have different ways of approaching the same thing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: