Printing correct colours...epson owners look in...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
loady
Special Member
Special Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Printing correct colours...epson owners look in... Reply with quote

Ha, my epson r200 stopped working, saying that parts inside were at the end of thier service life.....cheeky bastards.....any way i got hold of an epson engineers cd and reset the the waste ink pad counter which had stopped it working which will no doubt have some tolerance until i can get it changed.....how dare they.

ANYWAY....on with my question....i just noticed upon printing out valiant cover that the colours are no where near the same as on the screen...i know i cant expect them to be exact but it just looks so vibrant on the screen and so much different on paper...my ink levels are fine and i have not changed any settings...anyone know what and where to tweak to get it to print out near the same as what i am seeing on screen...the sky onvalina t is vibrant sky blue yet my print out is a kinda murky blue.
arabian_knight
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Salaam are you using original ink ? Very Happy
Bazzah
Exceptional Artist
Exceptional Artist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laden, it does help if you are using original ink! The compatables are good, but never the same as original! Also, You may want to try the 'vivid' option in your printer settings! Wink
flyers2thecup
Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wasn't there a thread around here regarding this exact topic? some type of settings that need to be done....i'll look around see what if i can find it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Help Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: