canon ip5300/4300

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rubberman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: canon ip5300/4300 Reply with quote

Has anyone used one of these printers for DVD printing? I noticed that they are finally available in Canada after only being available in Europe. I currently use the Epson R300 and enjoy however iam told the canon's are much easier to refill and print cleaner. Is any of this acurate? Thanks
headphonesman
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: canon ip5300/4300 Reply with quote

I am using a Canon Pixma4000 and the later Pixma 5200. They are superb at CD printing..........they have never had a malfunction when printing CD`s , (sticking trays or misalignment etc......) .

They are easy to refill carts , but the later Pixmas 4200, 4300, 5200, have chipped carts,,,,,,,but they can be overidden when spent...you just lose the ink monitoring program facility. But in the last few weeks I understand chipped replacement carts can be had from 1 or 2 suppliers forr approx half cost of proper Canon carts.

"You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: General Talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: