Shadow Boxer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kveits007
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Shadow Boxer Reply with quote

This movie is not for every one, it has a handful of taboo subjects in it, but over all Cuba Gooding did a good job, it has some twist and turns and makes you think about what it happing, I was glad I watched it and it is worth seeing, it is a very different movie from the mainstream that is out there, watch and tell me your thoughts on it
talion
Exceptional Member
Exceptional Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought the story was kind of choppy in spots, and found Gooding to be inconsistent throughout the movie, sometimes very good, at other times just not finding his character. Of course, it was a tough role to play, and required stepping into many different mind frames, but he didn't always carry it off. An interesting movie that could have been better with a little polishing.
true
Donator
Donator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was decent, not that I had high expectations. You get to see Gooding's bare butt and Dorff's wiener too. Decent amount of sex.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: