Something to ponder, This is a true story!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
annarere1960

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Something to ponder, This is a true story! Reply with quote

Something to ponder, This is a true story!

We had this great 10 year old cat named Jack who just recently died. Jack was a great cat and the kids would carry him around and sit on him and nothing ever bothered him. He used to hang out and nap all day long on this mat in our bathroom.

Well we have 3 kids and at the time of this story they were 4 years old, 3 years old and 1 year old. The middle one is Eli. Eli really loves chapstick. LOVES it. He kept asking to use my chapstick and then losing it. So finally one day I showed him where in the bathroom I keep my chapstick and how he could use it whenever he wanted to but he needed to put it right back in the drawer when he was done.

Last year on Mother's Day, we were having the typical rush around and try to get ready for church with everyone crying and carrying on. My two boys are fighting over the toy in the cereal box. I am trying to nurse my little one at the same time I am putting on my make-up. Everything is a mess and everyone has long forgotten that this is a wonderful day to honor me and the amazing job that is motherhood.

We finally have the older one and the baby loaded in the car and I am looking for Eli. I have searched everywhere and I finally round the corner to go into the bathroom. And there was Eli. He was applying my chapstick very carefully to Jack's . . . rear end. Eli looked right into my eyes and said "chapped." Now if you have a cat, you know that he is right - their little butts do look pretty chapped. And frankly, Jack didn't seem to mind.

The only question to really ask at that point was whether it was the FIRST time Eli had done that to the cat's behind or the hundredth.

That is my favorite Mother's Day moment ever because it reminds us that no matter how hard we try to civilize these glorious little creatures, there will always be that day when you realize they've been using your chapstick on the cat's butt.

Do you know where your chapstick been?

GEORGIEBOY26
Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol,,,,,thank goodness I dont use 'em.... Laughing Laughing
flyers2thecup
Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank goodness i don't have a cat or use chapstick!!! not to say the little ones haven't tainted anything else...but at least the options are limited!
daripper
*Resident Artist
*Resident Artist

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Yikes!!!! believe I'd swear off of chapstick for a while Laughing Laughing
My name is 0110010001100001011100100110100101110000011100000110010101110010
disneygirl1997
Exceptional Member
Exceptional Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats kids for you !!!!!! they are are priceless Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Humor Us! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: