hd-dvd/blu-ray cover size

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Beginner's Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TsunamiR2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: hd-dvd/blu-ray cover size Reply with quote

First of all sorry for my bad english, I m from Argentina and here we speak spanish!..., and second sorry if these question its double post, i was looking for it, but I couldnt find that information. I wanna know whats the size that the forum aproved for hd-dvd/blu-ray covers, cause I have a few that I made for myself but the size its for a normal Dvd Box not a HD-DVD/BLU-RAY box.

Thats an example what I made:

I dont know if I was clear with my question, but if someone can help me, thats gonna be greate.

Thanks

Edited!!! sorry I found here the answer...

Blu-Ray:

The same standards that apply to covers (listed below) also apply to Blu-ray covers. Only one size will be accepted 3118 x 1748 Pixels (10.393 x 5.827 in.). There is a Blu-ray "check box" that you need to remember to check when uploading Blue-ray covers.

but maybe its good idea make the hd-dvd/blu-ray covers, with the standart dvds sizes, cause let us to not must buy hd-dvd/blu-ray boxes Laughing

like what I said is just my opinion,... what do u think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Beginner's Feedback All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: