BRAVE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: BRAVE Reply with quote

another pixar animated movie about a young princess who despises her mother's teachings so much that she has a witch place a curse on her so that she would not have listen to her any longer.

when the young princess realizes what has happened (the result of the curse), she attempts to fix the situation by using a clue that the witch had given her. during their journey to cure the situation, the young princess uses all of the things her mother had taught to her over and over again (see, parent's are right alot of the time!). a proud queen sees her young daughter grow up right in front of her eyes.

not a bad movie. it was set in ireland and the movie would have definitely been ALOT better w/o the irish accent. GRADE: B

BHD Twisted Evil
blknight3
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw this one last night and loved it. One question though. You sure about that Ireland mate? Billy Connolly played the dad and he is a Scotsman, not Irish. Also the clans are a Scottish thing, along with the bagpipes and kilts. Being a Scotsman meself, I'm more leaning to this being set in Scotland and the reason for the Scottish brogue
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blknight3 wrote:
Just saw this one last night and loved it. One question though. You sure about that Ireland mate? Billy Connolly played the dad and he is a Scotsman, not Irish. Also the clans are a Scottish thing, along with the bagpipes and kilts. Being a Scotsman meself, I'm more leaning to this being set in Scotland and the reason for the Scottish brogue

you could be right. i didn't make the distinction between the two... =)
i will say it was not that easy to understand them all the time.

BHD Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: