GOOSEBUMPS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:57 am    Post subject: GOOSEBUMPS Reply with quote

have you or your kids read the goosebump books? well, imagine if all of the scary characters of the books came alive! a young boy, new to small town, makes a new friend (his neighbor) named Hannah. little does he know that the girl's father is R.L. Stein, author of the goosebump books. he finds out only after accidentally unlocking one of Stein's manuscripts letting loose the abominable snow man.

one by one all of the books are opened by the ventroliquist dummy, but stein, Hannah and the boy (Zach) work together to get all of the monsters back in the book where they belong!

this was a good family movie. better than I thought it would be for sure...lol. GRADE: B.

BHD Twisted Evil
ctaulbee
Exceptional Artist
Exceptional Artist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking this will likely not be on my watch list lol Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: