marvel's DR. STRANGE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:17 pm    Post subject: marvel's DR. STRANGE Reply with quote

what does a surgeon do when his hands have been damaged beyond normal repair in a car accident. he looks for alternatives, even some that seem to be so incredulous that they can't possibly work. dr. stephen strange finds a path to becoming whole in the mystic arts and finds that he has to defend the mystic world after the one who trained him finds an untimely death!

this was alot better than i thought it would be. dr. strange is one of my LEAST favorite marvel comics hero and i didn't expect alot out of this movie at all. i probably would not have gone to see it if a friend didn't have a free pass. i was mistaken....a VERY good watch. GRADE: B+/A-

BHD Twisted Evil
blknight3
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill pass on this one. I have absolutely no insterest in Dr Strange.
blknight3
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctaulbee wrote:
Good to know Very Happy

WTH? Identical posts.... Id you have nothing to say why even bother?
DVDCoverArt
Site Master
Site Master

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:33 pm    Post subject: I liked it Reply with quote

I haven't formed an opinion about Marvel characters because I never read comic books growing up.

I liked the movie but I think they spent too much time building up the character.

The one movie I didn't like at all was the DC movie DeadPool. The story was great, fast paced and full of action. But....

I have come to accept the fact that foul language is part of movies. But to push it to the extreme as they did in DeadPool is taking it too far.

That is one movie I will never buy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: